Discipline area:Dental pulp stem cells and regeneration, Enterococcus faecalis infection in endodontics
1. Dental pulp stem cells and regeneration
2. Enterococcus faecalis infection in endodontics
1. Zhu X, Liu J, Yu Z, Chen C, Ricucci D, Aksel H, Azim A, Huang G*. A miniature swine model for stem cell-based de novo regeneration of denta pulp and dentin-like tissue. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2018 24(2): 108-120.
2. Wang Y†, Zhu X†, Zhang C*. Pulp revascularization on permanent teeth with open apices in a middle-aged patient. J Endod. 2015,41(9):1571-1575.
3. Wong A, Zhang S, Li S, Zhu X*†, Zhang C*†, Chu C†. Incidence of post-obturation pain after single-visit versus multiple-visit non-surgical endodontic treatment. BMC Oral Health. 2015,15:96.
4. Wong A, Zhu X*†, Zhang S, Li S, Zhang C*†, Chu C†. Treatment time for non-surgical endodontic therapy with or without a magnifying loupe. BMC Oral Health.2015,15:40.
5. Zhu X, Wang Y, Liu Y, Huang G, Zhang C*. Immunohistochemical and histochemical analysis of newly formed tissues in root canal space transplanted with dental pulp stem cells plus platelet-rich plasma. J Endod. 2014; 40(10):1573-1578.
6. Zhu W†, Zhu X†, Huang G, Zhang C*, Cheung G, Dissanayaka W. Regeneration of dental pulp tissue in immature teeth with apical periodontitis using platelet-rich plasma and dental pulp cells. Int Endod J. 2013; 46(10):962-970.
7. Zhu X, Yin X, Chang J, Wang Y, Cheung G, Zhang C*. Comparison of the antibacterial effect and smear layer removal using photon-initiated photoacoustic streaming aided irrigation versus a conventional irrigation in single-rooted canals: an in vitro study. Photomed Laser Surg. 2013; 31(8): 371-377.
8. Li X†, Zhu X†, Zhang C*, Cathro P, Seneviratne CJ, Shen S. Endodontic bacteria from primary and persistent endodontic lesions in Chinese patients as identified by cloning and 16S ribosomal DNA gene sequencing. Chinese Med J-Peking. 2013; 126(4): 634-639.
9. Zhu X, Zhang C*, Huang G, Cheung GS, Dissanayaka W. Transplantation of dental pulp stem cells and platelet-rich plasma for pulp regeneration. J Endod. 2012; 38(12):1604-1609. [IF: 2.807, CI: 81]
10. Zhu X, Wang Q, Zhang C*, Cheung GS, Shen Y. Prevalence, phenotype, and genotype of Enterococcus faecalis isolated from saliva and root canals in patients with persistent apical periodontitis. J Endod. 2010; 36(12):1950-1955.
last text: Zou Xiaoying