Title:Associate Professor, Clinical Professor
1. Pathogenisis of Periodontal Diseases
2. The relationship of cardiovascular diseases with Periodontal diseases
Area of Research Expertise:
As a specialist in periodontology, Dr. Lu is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases, her interest in research is in the pathogenesis of periodontal diseases, the role of platelet activation in periodontitis and the relationship of periodontitis with atherosclerosis. She has published more than 20 manuscripts in the field of periodontology, and in charge of 1 National Natural Science Foundation of China.
1. Zhan YL,Lu RF*, Meng HX*, Wang XE, Hou JX. Platelets in generalized aggressive periodontitis: clinical and pathogenic implications. Journal of leukocyte Biology. 2016, 100(5): 1155-1166.
2. Zhan YL, Lu RF, Meng HX, Wang X, Sun XJ, Hou JX. Platelet indices reflect disease activity in patients with generalized aggressive periodontitis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 2017. 44(2): 150-157.
3. Lu RF, Gao X, Meng H, Xu L, Feng X. Effect of non-surgical periodontal treatment on short chain fatty acids in gingival crevicular fluids of patients with generalized aggressive periodontitis [J]. J Periodontal Res 2014; 49(5): 574-583.
last text: Shi Dong