1. Clinical Professor, Professor
2. Director of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Dept(Area 3)
3. Member of Division of Oral & Maxillofacial oncology, Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Chinese Stomatological Association
4. Member of Internal Medicine Cooperation Group, Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Chinese Stomatological Association
5. Member of Radioactive ParticlesImplantation Technical Committee，Chinese Medical Doctor Association
6. Secretary General of Division of Radioactive Particles Treatment, Chinese Anti-Cancer Association
1. Head Neck Surgery
2. Oncology of Oral & Maxillofacial Region
3. Digital Reconstruction of Head Neck Defect
4. Brachytherapy for Oral and maxillofacial Malignant Tumors
1. Oral and maxillofacial oncology
2. Oral and maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery
3. Multidisciplinary treatment of malignant tumors in oral and maxillofacial-head & neck
1. Wu, Z. Y., W. J. Wu, L. Zheng, M. W. Huang, Y. Shi, X. M. Lv, S. M. Liu, J. G. Zhang, and J. Zhang. 2019. 'Efficacy of combined surgery and (125) I seed brachytherapy for treatment of primary mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the parotid gland', Head Neck, 41: 3219-25.
2. Zhou, C., J. Zhang, J. G. Zhang, S. M. Liu, L. Zheng, M. W. Huang, Y. Shi, and X. M. Lv. 2018. 'Iodine-125 brachytherapy alone for advanced primary parotid gland carcinoma', Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 47: 561-67.
3. Zhang, J., L. Zhen, J. G. Zhang, and G. Y. Yu. 2014. 'Iodine-125 brachytherapy for the treatment of a large parotid epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma in a child', Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 43: 1431-5.
4. Zhang, J., L. Zheng, S. M. Liu, M. W. Huang, Y. Shi, W. Wang, and J. G. Zhang. 2015. 'Brachytherapy for recurrent malignant tumours of the parotid gland', Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 53: 58-62.
last text: Peng Xin
next text: Yang Hongyu