Title:Clinical Professor in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Discipline area:Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1. Orthognathic surgery
2. Digital surgery
3. Distraction osteogenesis
Area of Research Expertise:
Dentofacial deformity, Orthognathic surgery
Digital surgery, Surgery early
1. Zhou Y, Zhou Y, Wang X, et al. Minimal presurgical orthodontics for a skeletal Class III patient with mandibular asymmetry. [J]. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, 2016, 149(1):99.
2. Tian K, Li Q, Wang X, et al. Reproducibility of natural head position in normal Chinese people[J]. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, 2015, 148(3):503.
3. Liu X J, Li Q Q, Pang Y J, et al. Modified method of recording and reproducing natural head position with a multicamera system and a laser level. [J]. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, 2015, 147(6):781-787.
4. Tian K, Xue Z, Liu X, et al. Recording and Transferring Head Positions to the Virtual Head Using a Multicamera System and Laser Level. [J]. Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Official Journal of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2015, 73(10): 2039.e1-2039.e13.
5. He W, Sun Y, Tian K, et al. Novel Arch Bar Fabricated with a Computer-Aided Design and Three-Dimensional Printing: A Feasibility Study. [J]. Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Official Journal of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2015, 73(11):2162-8.
6. He W, Tian K, Xie X, et al. Individualized Surgical Templates and Titanium Microplates for Le Fort I Osteotomy by Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing[J]. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 2015, 26(6):1877.
7. Wu, Y., et al., Velopharyngeal Configuration Changes Following Le Fort I Osteotomy with Maxillary Advancement in Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate: A Cephalometric Study. The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, 2015. 52(6): p. 711-716.
next text: Yi Biao