Title:Associate Professor, Deputy chairman
Discipline area:Department of Implant Dentistry
biology of tissue-integration, esthetics and long-term results in implant therapies
Area of Research Expertise:
Rehabilitation of failing dentition
1. Rehabilitation of failing dentition of Chinese dentoalveolar protrusion patients
2. Rehabilitation of failing dentition with immediate implants and immediate restoration
1. Ting Ma, XiyuanGe, KeyiHao, Xi Jiang, Yan Zheng, Ye Lin&Yu Zhang. Titanium discs coated with 3, 4-dihydroxy-l-phenylalanine promote osteogenic differentiation of human bone mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. RSC Advances, 2019;9(16):9117-9125.
2. Cheong P, Ma T, ZhengY, Ge X, Zhang Y, Lin Y. Dopamine receptor expression on primary osteoblasts and bone marrowmesenchymal stem cells of rats. Int J ClinExp Med 2018;11(3):1765-1771.
3. Ma T, Ge XY, Hao KY, Zhang BR, Jiang X, Lin Y, Zhang Y*.Simple 3,4-Dihydroxy-L-Phenylalanine SurfaceModification Enhances TitaniumImplant Osseointegration inOvariectomized Rats. Scientific reports. 2017;7:17849.
4. Yi C, Hao KY, Ma T, Lin Y, Ge XY, Zhang Y*. Inhibition of cathepsin K promotes osseointegration of titanium implants in ovariectomised rats. Scientific reports. 2017;7:44682.
5. Chen ZB, Liu H, Li W, Jia SN, Zhang Y*, Li BB. Correlation between obesity and bone health in Chinese children and adolescents. Int J ClinExp Med 2017;10(3):5270-5277.
6. Jiang X, Zhang Y, Chen B, Lin Y. Pressure Bearing Device Affects Extraction Socket Remodeling of Maxillary Anterior Tooth. A Prospective Clinical Trial. Clinical implant dentistry and related research. 2017;19(2):296-305.
7. Li S, Di P, Zhang Y, et al. Immediate implant and rehabilitation based on All-on-4 concept in patients with generalized aggressive periodontitis: amedium-term prospective study. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res, 2017,19(3):559-571.
8. Ting Ma, Xi-Yuan Ge, Sheng-Nan Jia, Xi Jiang, Yu Zhang*, Ye Lin. The influence of titanium surfaces treated by alkalis on macrophage and osteoblast-like cell adhesion and gene expression in vitro. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 81378–81387.
9. Jia, S,Zhang Y*, Ma T, Chen H, and Lin Y. Enhanced Hydrophilicity and Protein Adsorption of Titanium Surface by Sodium Bicarbonate Solution. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2015, Article ID 536801.
10. Liu H, Gao K, Lin H, Zhang Y, Li B. Relative Skeletal Effects in Different Sites of the Mandible With the Proximal Tibia During Ovariectomy and the Subsequent Estrogen Treatment. The Journal of oral implantology. 2015;41 Spec No:386-90.
11. Zhang Y, Tangl S, Huber CD, Lin Y, Qiu L, Rausch-Fan X.Effects of Choukroun'splatelet-rich fibrin on bone regeneration in combination with deproteinizedbovine bone mineral in maxillary sinus augmentation: A histological andhistomorphometric study.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012 Jun; 40(4): 321-8.
12. Zhang Y, A. Schedle, M. Matejka, X. Rausch-Fan and O. Andrukhov. "The proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts in co-culture with human umbilical vein endothelial cells: An improved analysis using fluorescence-activated cell sorting." Cell MolBiolLett 2010,15(4): 517-529.
13. Zhang Y, O. Andrukhov, S. Berner, M. Matejka, M. Wieland, X. Rausch-Fan and A. Schedle. "Osteogenic properties of hydrophilic and hydrophobic titanium surfaces evaluated with osteoblast-like cells (MG63) in coculture with human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC)." Dent Mater 2010;26(11): 1043-1051.
last text: Hu Xiulian