1. Master Supervisor
2. The chief of Digital Dentistry Center of Peking University School and Hospital of Stomatology
3. The chief engineer of National Engineering Laboratory for Digital and Material Technology of Stomatology
4. The director of Chinese stomatological association
5. The chairman of the digital stomatology committee of Beijing stomatological association
6. The vice-chairman of the digital stomatology committee of Chinese stomatological association
7. The member of the dental Materials committe of Chinese stomatological association
8. The member of experts committee for Standardization work of Stomatology of Chinese stomatological association
9. The member of Chinese medical information and big data association
10. The member of editorial board of Chinese Journal of Practical Stomatology, Chinese Journal of Stomatological Continuing Education, International Journal of Stomatology and Chinese Journal of Orthodontics
Discipline area:Digital technology of stomatology
1. 3D data acquisition, processing and modeling of stomatology
2. Mathematical expression of stomatology knowledge
Area of Research Expertise:
He has been engaged in the research and development of the digital technology of stomatology for a long time.
He has conducted in-depth research on the 3D digital modeling of stomatology, the 3D measurement and analysis of stomatology data, and the research and development of related software algorithms.
1. Yi-jiao Zhao, Yu-xue Xiong, Yong Wang*. Three-dimensional Accuracy of Facial Scan for Facial Deformities in Clinics: A New Evaluation Method for Facial Scanner Accuracy. PLoS ONE 2017, 12(1): e0169402.
2. Xiao-Fei Wang#, Yang Song#, Yun-Song Liu, Yu-chun Sun, Yu-guang Wang, Yong Wang*, Pei-Jun Lyu*. Osteogenic Differentiation of Three-dimensional Bioprinted Constructs Consisting of Human Adipose-derived Stem Cells In Vitro and In Vivo. PLOS ONE, 2016, 11(6): e0157214(IF=3.057).
3. Zhao T, Yang H, Sui H, Salvi SS, Wang Y*, Sun Y*. Accuracy of a Real-Time, Computerized, Binocular, Three-Dimensional Trajectory-Tracking Device for Recording Functional Mandibular Movements. PLoS ONE, 2016, 11(10): e0163934.
4. Chen H, Yang X, Chen L, Wang Y*, Sun Y*. Application of FDM three-dimensional printing technology in the digital manufacture of custom edentulous mandible trays. Sci Rep, 2016,6:19207.
5. Chen H, Li H, Sun Y, Wang Y*, Lu P*. Femtosecond laser for cavity preparation in enamel and dentin: ablation efficiency related factors[J]. Sci Rep, 2016, 6: 20950.
6. Xiao-Fei Wang, Pei-Jun Lu*, Yang Song, Yu-Chun Sun, Yu-Guang Wang, Yong Wang*. Nano Hydroxyapatite Particles Promote Osteogenesis In Three-Dimensional Bio-printing Construct Consisting Of Alginate/Gelatin/hASCs. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 6832-6842.
7. Yuxue Xiong, Yijiao Zhao, Huifang Yang, Yuchun sun, Yong Wang*. Comparison between Interactive Closest Point and Procrustes Analysis for determining the median sagittal plane of three-dimensional facial data. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 2016, 27 (2): 441-444.
8. Jing Liu, Peijun Lu*, Yuchun Sun, Yong Wang*. Surface roughness and wettability of dentin ablated with ultrashort pulsed laser. Journal of Biomedical Optics, 2015, 20(5): 055006.
9. Jing Liu, Peijun Lv, Yuchun Sun, Yong Wang*. Wettability of dentin after Yb:KYW thin-disk femtosecond ablation. Lasers in Medical Science. 2015; 30 (6): 1689-1693.
10. Fusong Yuan, Huaxin Sui, Zhongke Li, Huifang Yang, Peijun Lv, Yong Wang*, Yuchun Sun*. A method of three-dimensional recording of mandibular movement based on two-dimensional image feature extraction. PLOS ONE, 2015, 10 (9): e0137507.
11. Hu Chen, Han Wang, Peijun Lv, Yong Wang*, Yuchun Sun*. Quantitative Evaluation of Tissue Surface Adaption of CAD-Designed and 3D Printed Wax Pattern of Maxillary Complete Denture. BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, Article ID 453968, 5 pages.
12. Fusong Yuan, Peijun Lv, Dangxiao Wang, Lei Wang, Yong Wang*, Yuchun Sun*. Controlling dental enamel-cavity ablation depth with optimized stepping parameters along the focal plane normal using a three axis, numerically controlled picosecond laser. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery, 2015, 33 (2): 92-7.
13. Yuchun Sun, Fusong Yuan, Peijun Lv, Dangxiao Wang, Lei Wang, Yong Wang*. Method to control depth error when ablating human dentin with numerically controlled picosecond laser: a preliminary study[J]. Lasers in Medical Science, 2015, 30 (5): 1435-41.
14. Weiwei Li, Fusong Yuan, Peijun Lv, Yong Wang*, Yuchun Sun*. Evaluation of the quantitative accuracy of 3D reconstruction of edentulous jaw models with jaw relation based on reference point system alignment. PLoS One, 2015, 10 (2): e0117320.
15. Hu Chen, Jing Liu, Hong Li, Wenqi Ge, Yuchun Sun, Yong Wang*, Peijun Lü*. Femtosecond laser ablation of dentin and enamel: the relationship between laser fluence and ablation efficiency. J. Biomed. Opt, 2015, 20 (2): 028004.
Honours and Awards
1. He has won the third prize of Beijing science and technology award twice (2000, 2005).
2. He has won the first prize of education and teaching achievement of Peking university health science center and Beijing municipal (2017).
3. He has won the medical science graduate education achievement award of the working committee of the medical science department of the Chinese academic degree and graduate education association (2017).
next text: Zhao Yijiao