1. Cell culture and biomarerials
2. Cell therapy and tissue regeneration
3. Tooth, salivary gland and bone tissue regeneration
1. Reprogramming of human somatic cells and long-term self-renewal of human pluripotent stem cells under defined conditions
2. Cell therapy and tissue regeneration based on stem cells and micro-scaffold and small molecule sustained release
3. Tooth, salivary gland and bone tissue regeneration based on stem cells and micro-scaffolds
1. Xiao Xu, Yongliang Li, Lixin Wang, Yan Li, Jijia Pan, Xiaoming Fu, Zuyuan Luo, Yi Sui, Siqi Zhang, Liang Wang, Yaofeng Ni, Lei Zhanga, Shicheng Wei*. Triple-functional polyetheretherketone surface with enhanced bacteriostasis and anti-inﬂammatory and osseointegrative properties for implant application. Biomaterials 212 (2019) 98–114
2. Yi Deng, Wei-Zhong Yang, Dong Shi, Minjie Wu, Xiao-Ling Xiong, Zhi-Gang Chen and Shi-Cheng Wei*. Bioinspired and osteopromotive polydopamine nanoparticle-incorporated ﬁbrous membranes for robust bone regeneration. NPG Asia Materials(2019) 11:39
3. Zuyuan Luo, Jijia Pan, Yuhua Sun, Siqi Zhang, Yue Yang, Hao Liu, Yan Li, Xiao Xu, Yi Sui and Shicheng Wei*. Injectable 3D Porous Micro-Scaffolds with a Bio-Engine for Cell Transplantation and Tissue Regeneration. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 1804335
4. Yi Deng, Shicheng Wei,* Lei Yang, Weizhong Yang, Matthew S. Dargusch, and Zhi-Gang Chen. A Novel Hydrogel Surface Grafted With Dual Functional Peptides for Sustaining Long-Term Self-Renewal of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Manipulating Their Osteoblastic Maturation. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 1705546
5. Zuyuan Luo, Siqi Zhang, Jijia Pan, Rui Shi, Hao Liu, Yalin Lyu, Xiao Han,Yan Li, Yue Yang, Zhixiu Xu, Yi Sui, En Luo, Yuanyuan Zhang, Shicheng Wei. Time-responsive osteogenic niche of stem cells: A sequentially triggered, dual-peptide loaded, alginate hybrid system for promoting cell activity and osteo-differentiation. Biomaterials 163 (2018) 25-42
6. Yongliang Li, Shipeng Shao, Xiao Xu, Xiaodong Su, Yujie Sun and Shicheng Wei*. MapZ Forms a Stable Ring Structure That Acts as a Nanotrack for FtsZ Treadmilling in Streptococcus Mutans. ACS Nano 12, 6, 6137-6146 May 2018
7. Xiao Xu, Lixin Wang, Zuyuan Luo, Yaofeng Ni, Haitao Sun, Xiang Gao, Yongliang Li, Siqi Zhang, Yan Li and Shicheng Wei*. Facile and Versatile Strategy for Construction of Anti-Inflammatory and Antibacterial Surfaces with Polydopamine-Mediated Liposomes Releasing Dexamethasone and Minocycline for Potential Implant Applications. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 43300−43314
8. Yancong Zhang, Yongliang Li, Ruirui Shi, Siqi Zhang, Hao Liu, Yunfei Zheng, Yan Li, Jinglei Cai, Duanqing Pei and Shicheng Wei*. Generation of tooth–periodontium complex structures using high-odontogenic potential dental epithelium derived from mouse embryonic stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017 Jun 8;8(1):141.
9. Zhou P, Wu F, Zhou T, Cai X, Zhang S, Zhang X, Li Q, Li Y, Zheng Y, Wang M, Lan F, Pan G, Pei D, Wei S*. Simple and versatile synthetic polydopamine-based surface supports reprogramming of human somatic cells and long-term self-renewal of human pluripotent stem cells under defined conditions. Biomaterials. 2016 May; 87:1-17.
10. Xiang Gao, Jinlin Song, Yancong Zhang, Xiao Xu, Siqi Zhang, Ping Ji, and Shicheng Wei*, Bioinspired Design of Polycaprolactone Composite Nanofibers as Artificial Bone Extracellular Matrix for Bone Regeneration Application. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 27594−27610
11. Xiang Gao,Jinlin Song, Ping Ji, Xiaohong Zhang, Xiaoman Li,Xiao Xu, Mengke Wang,Siqi Zhang,Yi Deng, Feng Deng and Shicheng Wei*, Polydopamine-Templated Hydroxyapatite Reinforced Polycaprolactone Composite Nanofibers with Enhanced Cytocompatibility and Osteogenesis for Bone Tissue Engineering, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 3499−3515
12. M. K. Wang, Y. Deng, P. Zhou, Z. Y. Luo, Q. H. Li, B. W. Xie, X. H. Zhang, T. Chen, D. Q. Pei, Z. H. Tang and S. C. Wei*, In Vitro Culture and Directed Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells on Peptides-Decorated Two-Dimensional Microenvironment. Acs Appl Mater Inter, 2015, 10: 1021.
13. L. X. Wang, S. He, X. M. Wu, S. S. Liang, Z. L. Mu, J. Wei, F. Deng, Y. Deng, and S. C. Wei*, Polyetheretherketone/nanofluorohydroxyapatite composite with antimicrobial activity and osseointegration properties. Biomaterials. 35 (2014) 6758-6775.
next text: Li Cuiying