Title:Associate investigator, PHD supervisor
Discipline area:Microbiome, Cleft palate, Craniofacial defect
1. Oral microbiome and salivary peptidome
2. Craniofacial Development and Cleft Lip with/without Cleft Palate
Area of Research Expertise:
1. Oral microbiome/salivary peptidome on oral diseases
2. Molecular and cellular biology on craniofacial development
1. Investigatedsalivary peptidome and microbiome profiles in oral cavity. Demonstrated evident salivary dysbiosis and different ecotypes in IBD communities and provided an option for identifying at-risk populations.
2. Studied the mechanism of craniofacial development and conducted whole-exome sequencing in hereditary families affected with non-syndromic CL/P, and identified novelmutations which is potentiallycausative for the disease.
1. Ai TT, Zhang JN, Wang XD, Zheng XW, Qin XY, Zhang Q, Li WR, Hu W, Lin JX*, Chen F*. The DNA methylation profiling is associated with osteogenic potential of three distinct human odontogenic stem cells. Signal Transduction & Targeted Therapy, 2018 Jan 12; 3:1.
2. Zhao HX, Zhong WJ, Leng C, Zhang JN, Zhang MQ, Huang WB, Zhang YF, Li WR, Jia PZ, Lin JX, Maimaitili G*, Chen F* A novel PTCH1 mutation underlies nonsyndromic cleft lip and/or palate in a Han Chinese family.Oral Dis. 2018 Jun 16. doi: 10.1111/odi.12915.
3. Zhang SJ, Meng PQ, Zhang JN, Jia PZ, Lin JX, Wang XF, Chen F*, Wei XX*. Machine Learning Models for Genetic Risk Assessment of Infants with Non-Syndromic Orofacial CleftGenomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, 2018Dec 19. pii: S1672-0229(18)30435-2.
4. Gao L, Xu TS, Huang G, Jiang S, Gu Y, Chen F*.Oral microbiomes: more and more importance in oral cavity and whole body.Protein Cell. 2018 May 7. (Review)
5. Xun Z, Zhang Q, Xu T*, Chen N*, Chen F*Dysbiosis and Ecotypes of the Salivary Microbiome Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and the Assistance in Diagnosis of Diseases Using Oral Bacterial Profiles.Front Microbiol. 2018 May 30;9:1136.
6. Zheng XW#, Chen F#, Zhang Q, Liu Y, You P, Sun S, Lin J*, Chen N*.Salivary exosomal PSMA7: a promising biomarker of inflammatory bowel disease.Protein Cell. 2017 May 18. doi: 10.1007/s13238-017-0413-7.
7. Hong YY, Zhang JY, Zhang HY, Li X, Qu JF, Zhai JM, Zhang L, Chen F*, Li TJ*. Heterozygous PTCH1 Mutations Impact the Bone Metabolism in Patients With Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome Likely by Regulating SPARC Expression. J Bone Miner Res. 2016 Jul;31(7):1413-28.IF=6.2839
8. Zheng H, Xu LX, Wang ZC, Li LS, Zhang JN, Zhang Q, Chen T*, Lin JX*, Chen F*. Subgingival microbiome in patients with healthy and ailing dental implants.Scientific Reports, 2015, 5:10948.
9. Zhang JN, Zhou SN, Zhang Q, Feng S, Chen YL, Zheng H, Zhao WH, Zhang TW, Zhou YH, Deng HT, Lin JX*, Chen F*. Proteomic Analysis of RBP4/Vitamin A in Children with Cleft Lip and/or Palate.Journal of Dental Research, 201493(6):547-552.
10. Hong YY, Yu FY, Qu JF, Chen F*, Li TJ*.Fibroblasts Regulate Variable aggressiveness of syndromic Keratocystic and non-syndromicodontogenic tumors.Journal of Dental Research, 201493(9):904-910.
next text: Wang Xiaoling