Title:Vice Chairman of Department of Periodontology, Professor, Clinical Professor, Doctoral Supervisor
1. Multidisciplinary comprehensive treatment and design of periodontal diseases and peri-implant diseases
2. Dental soft and hard tissue augmentation
5. the role of CBCT in the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease
6. Oral microbiome
Broad research interests encompass soft and hard tissue augmentation, implantology, aesthetics, oral microbiome and dental Images
1. Zhao L, Wei Y, Hu W*, et al. Changes in alveolar process dimensions following extraction of molars with advanced periodontal disease: A clinical pilot study. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2019, 30(4): 324-335.
2. Jia P, Yang G, Hu W*, et al. Comparison of in situ cone beam computed tomography scan data with ex vivo optical scan data in the measurement of root surface area. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2019, 128(5):552-557.
3. Wei Y, Shi M, Hu W*, et al. Comparison of Subgingival and Buccal Mucosa Microbiome in Chronic and Aggressive Periodontitis: A Pilot Study. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2019, 9:53.
4. Huang W, Hu W*, Hou J, et al. Up-regulated ferritin in periodontitis promotes inflammatory cytokine expression in human periodontal ligament cells through transferrin receptor via ERK/P38 MAPK pathways. Clin Sci. 2019, 133 (1):135-148.
5. Shi M, Wei Y, Hu W*, et al. The Subgingival Microbiome of Periodontal Pockets With Different Probing Depths in Chronic and Aggressive Periodontitis: A Pilot Study. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2018, 8:124.
6. Zhao L, Xu T, Hu W*, et al. Preservation and augmentation of molar extraction sites affected by severe bone defect due to advanced periodontitis: A prospective clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2018, 20(3):333-344.
7. Wang C, Hu W*, Liang L, et al. Esthetics and Smile-related Characteristics Assessed by Laypersons. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2018, 30(2):136-145.
8. Zhen M, Wang C, Hu W*, et al. Periodontal evaluation of crown-root fractured teeth following modified crown lengthening surgery. British Dental Journal. 2017, l22(1):21-25.
last text: Luan Qingxian
next text: Tang Zhihui