Title:Deputy Chief Physician, Associate Professor, Master Supervisor
Discipline area:Digital Stomatology
1. Digital Stomatology
2. Digital non-invasive diagnostic treatment technology
Area of Research Expertise:
Expert at dentin sensitivity treatment, bone tissue regeneration, anti-tumor treatment using low-level-laser therapy (LLLT) and photodynamic therapy(PDT).
The main research theme are mechanism and applications of non-invasive diagnostic treatment technology.
1. Xuan W, Huang L, Wang Y, et al. Amphiphilic tetracationic porphyrins are exceptionally active antimicrobial photosensitizers: In vitro and in vivo studies with the free‐base and Pd‐chelate[J]. Journal of biophotonics, 2019: e201800318.
2. Wang Y, Wang Y, Wang Y, et al. Antimicrobial blue light inactivation of pathogenic microbes: State of the art[J]. Drug Resistance Updates, 2017, 33: 1-22.
3. Wang Y, Huang Y Y, Wang Y, et al. Photobiomodulation of human adipose-derived stem cells using 810nm and 980nm lasers operates via different mechanisms of action.[J]. Biochimica et biophysica acta, 2017, 1861 (2): 441.
4. Wang Y, Huang Y Y, Yong W, et al. Photobiomodulation (blue and green light) encourages osteoblastic-differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells: role of intracellular calcium and light-gated ion channels[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 33719.
5. Huang Y Y, Choi H, Yu K, et al. Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Effects of Photocatalysis Using Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Are Strongly Potentiated by Addition of Potassium Iodide[J]. Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy, 2016, 60 (9): 5445-5453.
6. Hu Chen, Jing Liu, Hong Li, Wenqi Ge, Yuchun Sun, Yong Wang*, Peijun Lu*. Femtosecond laser ablation of dentin and enamel: the relationship between laser fluence and ablation efficiency, J. Biomed. Opt. 20 (2), 028004 (Feb 19, 2015). Jing Liu,Peijun Lu*,Yuchun Sun,Yong Wang*. Surface roughness and wettability of dentin ablated with ultrashort pulsed laser, Journal of Biomedical Optics. 20 (5), 055006 (May 27, 2015). Fusong yuan, Yuchun Sun, Yong Wang, Peijun Lv*. Computer-aided design of tooth preparations for automated development of fixed prosthodontics. Computers in Biology and Medicine 44 (1) (2014) 10-14 .
Honors and Awards
ESCI Award 2019 "best scientific research presentation" "Enhanced osseointegration and biofilm eradication of bone zirconia implant using non-invasive phototherapy device" by European Society for Ceramic Implantology (ESCI)
last text: Han Jianmin
next text: Wang Lei